through its website www.ename.qa provide multiple activities
in the field of Internet Services, including but not limited to, Hosting,
domain registration, contain delivery, administration, videoconference &
others activities. One of our most ambitious activities is to engage the
hitherto traditional business activities to IT Technologies through the
We will guide you step by step to protect your
identity in Qatar and beyond. We provide reliable, secure, and centralized
domain registration for Qatar and most of other ELT codes.
You don’t need to look where we are just call us and
we will come to you, what we need is only 30 minutes to great your Electronic-name.qa
and setup your emails in your mobile phone, outlook, or any others.
1. it’s more than just a domain, we will guide you step by
2. Register your electronic-name.qa globally
3. Protect your identity in Qatar and beyond. We provide
reliable, secure, and centralized domain registration for Qatar and most of
other TLD domains
4. With us it’s very Easy-to-create your electronic-name.qa,
hosting, email for your team & websites for your teams
5. Make use of your electronic-name.qa with us
Why you need a domain name
- Increases your name recognition.
- Makes it easy for your customers to remember your address.
- Indicates you are a serious Internet player.
- Helps brand your image.
- Adds a level of trust and integrity to your site.
- Many search engines refuse to list pages from free sites.
- Some search engines will only index the first page of a
- Domain names containing ‘keywords’ aid in higher search
engine ranking. Allows you to use your domain address (www.yourname.com)
and virtual email addresses (email@example.com) on your business cards and
- Once a domain name has been registered, it is no longer
available. The most popular and easily-remembered domain names are being
reserved daily. In the near future, only obscure domain names will be
available to the general public.
- Avoids somebody else from registering the name you want.
- Lets you change your current email provider and still keep
the same email address.
- Protects your Internet
advertising investment from failure of your Internet Service Provider.
How to select a domain name
- Make it as short as possible
- Make it memorable
- Make it easy to spell
- Make it pronounceable
- Make it a name you can brand
- Make it non-confusable with another domain name
- Make it not conflict with an existing trademark
- Make it easy to say
- Make it trust-worthy, not off-beat (.com, .net, .org,
.info, .biz, .co)
- Make it directly related to either your business name or
- Make it directly related to keywords from your industry or
- Make it descriptive of your site’s content
- Consider multiple domain names
- Obtain similar names to avoid competitors confusing your
- Obtain misspellings of your domain name to keep competitors
from taking advantage of misspellings
- Obtain names for future offerings (services or products)
- Link to your main site from additional domains to aid in
your search engine ranking (major search engines use link popularity in their